Oooooooooooh Halloween

Everyone that knows me knows Halloween is my least favorite holiday.......actually I hate Halloween. It can be a bartender's nightmare depending on where you work. A restaurant is usually harmless, it's servers in costumes or guests dressed up to head out to party, but the other venues.....To me it's a night where women can secretly be slutty and not be judged, "I'm a naughty girl scout, I'm a naughty nurse" lol, but it could also be a night to be creative. Anyone can go to Party City and buy something, but the people that put thought into cool costumes will always be my favorites.
While most are having good clean fun there is always the drunk asshole that gets to grabby with "naughty nurse" and forgets his girlfriend is just a few feet away or my personal favorite, the drunk that gets into a fight with his friends and they leave him, lol. Halloween is most kids favorite holiday for the candy and most adults chance to escape their reality for a few hours, but whatever you decide to do, please have fun and be safe, Lord knows you don't was to end up laying in your own vomit or in jail.
Happy Halloween friends!
Still in motion, Keyatta

Comments

Popular Posts