It really sucks when you hate your job......we too old for that shit

This has been a very interesting year of transitions for me, I walked away from a bar program I was really proud of, walked away from a film company I truly believed in, I began traveling with one of my best friends to help and support her because I saw she needed it and started blogging again. I managed to pick 2 careers that are almost transient lifestyles, lol. As a teenager with my first job at Po'Folks, yes, it's called Folks now, my mom always hammered in the importance of working hard, work ethics and being an asset to the company. With those values I always stayed where I was, happy or not. But through this transition when I knew I could have went back to everything I was tired of doing my friend Tiffanie Barriere was like "Bitch, we too old to hate our job" and she is right. How many times have you been to a restaurant or store or really anywhere and it is very clear that who ever is taking care of you hates their job. It ruins everything. Anyone that knows me knows my dreams are simple, I want to be a great mom, be a great wife (when I meet my hearts desire), make movies and bartend with my friends, lol not hard right? In this year by walking away from everything I have learned to relove everything again, I don't know where my next check comes from, but my lights stay on, I don't know when my next big film will come, but I am producing 3 documentaries right now that will easily win me awards, I don't work with my friends, but I really do work with my framily. Every job I have left, I can easily go back to because I never left on a bad note.....well there is one place, lol but I have decided I have to love my jobs, I can't not, so I have to continue to have faith that my happiness will win above all. So for 2017 there will be more traveling for both work and play, amazing film projects that will invoke thinking and hopefully a man that loves me that is not related to me and Jesus..... Still in motion Keyatta

Comments

Popular Posts