Being an Influential........

One of the things I love about being a bartender is the influence that I have on people. I can't tell you how many times I order the wine at dinner with non industry friends, explain cocktails, describe beers, etc... I love it. It's even better when liquor companies and brands see that gift in us and choose to work with us to bring attention to their products. If you are lucky you can get anything from product, to jobs, to trips, it's amazing. I never thought a girl that runs her mouth and enjoys making drinks for people could do half of this. Earlier this year I was flown to Mexico by Patron for a life changing trip.
I made some new friends in the industry as well as learned things about Patron that I never knew and am grateful for. Today, I am double blessed because I am being flown again to Mexico, this time by Avion tequila.
Not only am I going back to Mexico, I'm going with people I admire and respect in my profession. Few people get this chance. I plan to learn everything that I can as well as build relationships. Pictures and cocktails and stories to come soon about both trips, God I love this life! Still in motion Keyatta

Comments

Popular Posts