If I ever had my own place

You know, it' funny, being in the middle of 2 careers I've always kept my goals simple, I want to tell my stories and bartend with my friends to music, I want to clock in and out, I want to make it through my shift and not get fired, lol see, simple right? I have been trying to get out of the service industry, but I always find my way back for one reason or another, but years age I use to dream about being this fabulous hostess of my own place like one of my favorite Chinese restaurants in Buckhead. She is the owners wife, she knows every guests name, and is always in a sequins gown, lol I love it. The question still remains though, if you had a chance to have your own place, what would it be....it would have 3 of my favorite things, tacos, rice and liquor..... yep, you heard me, Tacos, Rice and Cocktails. It would be tiny, I would only serve 5 kinds of tacos a day, but change them daily, only be open Monday - Friday from 6pm to 10pm and have a garden in the back. Trust me, it's all wishful thinking, I have opened a few restaurants, it's a mess, but it's always nice to dream right..... Still in motion Keyatta

Comments

Popular Posts