Okay people.......the break is over!

It has been a very crazy, exciting and scary few months, I started a new job, still work at the others, took on a film project, had a huge photo shoot, entered and won a few competitions and of course tons of traveling and drinking and learning......but more drinking. I woke up on morning a realized that I hadn't posted in a while. I miss it and I miss you guys. So I say that to say the break is over. It's crazy because in the middle of the madness you would take a break, but it needs to keep going. I hope you all continue to read, laugh and cry along with me. This week is packed, I am a contestant in a competition for Luxardo Bianco Bitter, a very tasty spirit that I fell in love with the moment I tasted it, I am going to Savannah for Gentlemen Jack and I have tons of follow up work for a few projects that I have been asked to be a part of, these are really great problems to have and I am grateful. Thanks for the support and I can't wait to share..... Still in motion Keyatta

Comments

Popular Posts