My year of yes....is coming to an end.....hello 2018

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss, we made it to another year, thank you, God! 2017 was a life-changing year for me. I was at a crossroad in my career, with my heart, and with relationships. At the beginning of the year, I decided to say yes to everything. I feel like a lot of times we get to a point in life where we feel like we are above certain things and not humble enough to reconnect with the begin of friendships or work. I didn't want that to hold me back. I said yes to everything from working for free at charity events to dating men I would normally not give a chance, I learned and gained a lot. My career literally skyrocketed to another level and I realized dating different people is not going to kill me if it doesn't work out. So what happens now, well in the words of my beautiful bar sister Kysha Cyrus, I need to learn to say no to start saying yes to me. This is the year of travel and my heart. I am going to do me for me. I am going to make more time for me and travel for me, I'm going be me for me and see what God blesses me with this year. It can only get brighter. I can't wait to share the journey.....
Still in motion... Keyatta

Comments

Popular Posts