Oooooooooooooooooooooooh it's Christmas

So anyone that knows me knows that Christmas is my least favorite holiday, however, comma, pause I do love the work place Christmas party and drinking Christmasy cocktails. Working in the service industry is a double edge sword for holidays. Depending on who you work for you could have a corporate snooze fest or a drunken house party. I actually was quite surprised by how much fun I had at my most recent party, the ones in the past are ok, the corporate ones if you can drink, HR is low key watching you so no one wants to get trashed. Any way, back to the Soundtable holiday party.....first of all we had a private chef the roasted a whole lamb, unlimited liquor, sharing stories, someone fell but didn't drop her drink, me and my owner had an African dance off, lol awesome time!!
Those are the things I love, not the what did you get me, blah, blah, blah. Now also at this time people also tend to enjoy egg nog and mulled wines, or whatever, but I came up with a cocktail that explains how some people feel called "Blah Hum Blah" with Blackwell Rum, Cynar, maple and some other goodies.
I know Christmas can be a lonely time for some but we really have to remember what it's all about, so with that being said, Happy Holidays to you and yours! Still in motion Keyatta

Comments

Popular Posts